Working as a care assistant at Norlandia Care, nursing and caring for the elderly is the core of your work. Focusing on the elderly’s individual needs, you provide the care and support he or she needs in the everyday life. You will encourage the elderly’s own abilities, to support the individual to continue leading a life with quality.
- common care tasks based on the individual’s wishes and needs
- help the elderly with self-care such as hygiene, dressing, food, and socializing
- service tasks such as cleaning the apartment, washing clothes, accompanying and shopping
- plan and support the individual to participate in daily activities such as outdoor activities, entertainment, crafts, cultural activities, etc.
- documentation of the individual's needs, goals, measures, and current status
- participate in workplace meetings, and independently seek information
- completed medical education
- intermediate English or Swedish
- good computer skills
- you need to be able to work evenings, nights, and weekends according to a schedule. We are looking for both full-time and part-time employees
- you need to have a strong ambition to learn Swedish since knowing Swedish is a requirement for the work long term
What we offer:
- full-time and part-time job
- 24/7 schedule
- official contract